Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ketchup

I'm breathing life back into this blog. Let me first say what I've been writing for the past few weeks since school started.

I am now the multicultural blogger for our school's newspaper The Independent Florida Alligator:
Islam on campus
Buddhism on campus
Intro

I have also started to write feature articles for the another campus publication, The Shpiel. The Shpiel is an eclectic Jewish community newspaper where I provide an outsiders voice and perspective. Plus, the editors rock.

A Real Witch
The Art of Being Quiet

I spent a million and a half days coding to make my first Web site. It's very very simple, but I'm still proud of my first techie attempt.

Ankita's Homepage

Furthermore, I am now a staff writer for InSite magazine and a freelancer for the print Alligator.